The Rocky Mountain Chapter of myTeam Triumph is a nonprofit organization serving the Front Range since 2010. We are an athletic ride-along program created for children, teens, adults and veterans with disabilities who would normally not be able to experience endurance events. We are dedicated to providing the ultimate experience in road racing and triathlons to athletes with disabilities. These individuals would otherwise never ever dream of entering a race, let alone get to experience the energy of packet pick-up, or the thrill of crossing the finish line.
With myTeamTriumph Rocky Mountain Chapter, athletes with disabilities get to do it all! They get to “Captain” a team of “Angels” through an entire race, guaranteeing them their moment of glory as they cross the finish line that so many of us take for granted. We provide all the equipment needed to allow the Captains to participate, including boats and harnesses for the swim, trailers for the bike and chairs for the run.
- Executive Director: Ed Pike – Angel
- Marketing Coordinator: Josh Palubicki – Angel
- Angel Coordinator: Stacey Schofield – Angel
- Race Coordinator: Randy Fons – Angel
- Captain Coordinator: Joy Place-Kranefuss – Angel
- Recruitment Director: David Horst – Angel
- Treasurer/Secretary: Kim Pike